Annata is a Microsoft GISV (Global Independent Software Vendor) since 2001. We focus on delivering end-to-end information technology solutions for the Automotive, Equipment and Medical Device industries.
Annata relies on Microsoft technologies and innovation to accelerate the development of the Annata 365 vertical business solutions on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Application Platform. Annata is a global organization based in Iceland with a close engagement and co-operation with Microsoft bringing industry specific solutions to the market. Microsoft has recognized Annata as an “Inner Circle” member, a status extended to the top 1% Microsoft Dynamics partners worldwide.
As one of a handful of top strategic global Microsoft partners, we deliver solutions that are deeply embedded in the Microsoft ecosystem, provide functionality that helps manufacturers, distributors, dealers, rental companies and fleet operators to deal with the industry challenges and to transform their existing operations and processes to adapt to and embrace new opportunities through technologies like IoT, machine learning, and cloud-based services. Our commitment to providing business solutions to the industry on Microsoft platforms is supported by our investment in R&D and close relationship with Microsoft to make sure our customers get the best possible technical solution fitting their industry needs, but with continuous innovation, development and support.
Annata And Microsoft Partnership At A Glance
"We can expect to see innovations born out of necessity, such as remote control of production processes. Our partner Annata offers management solution Annata 365, built on Microsoft technology with the Automotive Accelerator, helping businesses drive efficiencies in automotive retail and take advantage of opportunities in the market."
“Annata is building a solution for automotive and this is for fleet management, equipment rental companies inside of the automotive industry. They built (their solutions) on top of Dynamics 365 and they are using Power BI, cog (cognitive) services and integrating with Dynamics.."
“One of the things that we at Microsoft have been impressed with Annata both from the technology as well as the partnerships that you have with customers is that you've been able to create that technical fabric in a practical fashion. Introduce the things that organizations need, create the right level of technical innovation that will create the right sockets for future development."
“The Annata & Microsoft partnership is truly a success story to shout about. Annata's business solutions combined with the connectivity of Microsoft's technology assets has driven digital transformation and delivered positive business outcomes to many organizations. Together we can unlock incredible opportunities for innovation, providing our customers with a universal platform to support many important business initiatives.”
- Annata established
- The first Axapta for equipment and automotive industries
- Microsoft Dynamics AX version 3.0 was released
- Becomes the first platform for Annata Dynamics IDMS vertical solution
- A total re-engineering of IDMS for AX version 3.0. Designed for international use
- Expanded into Nordic countries
- Upgrade to AX 2009 with additional functionality
- Secure large global accounts
- Focus on BI functionality Role centers
- Increased web functionality
- Annata becomes a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in CRM
- Dynamics IDMS sold over 35.000 seats in more than 30 countries
- IDMS 2012 released
- Annata Dynamics IDMS for Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & R3 released
- Partner Of The Year
- Mobile Mechanic APP released
- The latest version of IDMS for AX 2012 was released
- Annata starts working on Annata Dynamics DMS in CRM
- IDMS for Dynamics AX7 released
- Moves to new HQ
- DMS for Dynamics CRM due release
- Sales Advisor APP due for release
- AX & IDMS On-prem due for release
- Official Cloud Dynamics 365 announcement
- Rebranding to Annata 365 for Dynamics
- AX & IDMS On-prem due for release
- Launch Solution Acc. Digital Engagement
- Microsoft Co-Sell Partner 2018/2019 Inner Circle
- Common Data Model Launch
- Automotive Partner of the Year Winner
- Annata 365 for Sales on AppSource
- Inner Circle 2019/2020
- Covid-19 pandemic outbreak
- Microsoft Co-Sell Partner 2020/2021 Inner Circle
- An important year of transition
- Launch of JiwaMed
- Automotive Partner of the Year Finalist
- Microsoft Co-Sell Partner 2021/2022 Inner Circle
- Annata Partnership with Møller Mobility Group